Wednesday 11 December 2013

I'm on All Romance eBooks!

It's taken a year, but after finally getting my last bits of tax information sorted out I've started publishing titles on ARe! Yay!

You can find my titles on my author page here, available in epub, mobi, and pdf formats. At present I'm two thirds of the way through uploading His Darkest Desire, with a new chapter being released every day, so the complete series should be up by the weekend. The compiled novel version will follow shortly after, along with some of my erotic shorts/bundles. Wild Instincts may take a little while to find its way on to ARe, since the formatting and uploading process is much more time consuming than it is with Amazon or Smashwords, and I'd prefer to wait until I've completed another editing pass and released the compiled version before posting it.

In other news, still working on Broken Moon and edits for Wild Instincts: The Novel (it's not gonna be called that, but whatever, working titles) in the background. I've been held up with the whole ARe process (you wouldn't believe how many hours I had to sink into reformatting all my titles before uploading them), but the second chapter of Broken Moon is nearing completion and should be released within a week. Fingers crossed for a weekend release on that one as well, but no promises.

That's all for now! I've got blog articles I want to write, I really do, but recently things have been hectic with all the other tasks I've been dealing with alongside Xmas preparations and so on.

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment